Furnace Installation & Servicing
At Reliable Electric & Heating and Air, we provide homeowners with an accurate heating system analysis and determine the source of heating system failure. Our HVAC technicians will:
1. Determine your system’s age.
2. Document the cleanliness of the heater or furnace.
3. Decide if dust contributes to the heating unit?s failures.
4. Examine the heat exchanger. An older heat exchanger or badly rusted exchanger is a threat. A damaged exchanger can suddenly burst releasing carbon monoxide.
5. A heating repair service determines if the thermostat is working properly.
6. The repair technician will test the electricity supply to the furnace.
7. Our HVAC technicians check each part of your heating unit and will locate the faulty part.
Whether you look to buy a new furnace or schedule furnace maintenance or repair, you can count on Reliable Electric & Heating and Air. We are here to guide you in determining your needs and recommend the best furnace for your family’s lifestyle.
Reliable Electric & Heating and Air Service Plan
- Priority Service
- 10% Discount
- Performance Tune-Up and Preventative Maintenance Checks
- Quality Professional
- We Will Call You
Have questions about Residential HVAC services or need to schedule an appointment, use the form below or call 843-215-7725.
HVAC Service Search
Why Choose Us for Heating and Air Services?
Residential & Commercial Service
Fully Stocked Trucks
Uniformed Licensed &
Over 25 Years of Experience!
100% Money Back Guarantee
Convenient Payment Options